We are a collaborative practice dedicated to meeting the individual’s needs above all else. With this in mind, it is our mission to help everyone we touch not to be “put in a box” based on a diagnosis; rather we assist them in climbing “out of the box” to achieve their maximum potential.
We vow to teach everyone in our care with hope, faith, dignity and love. To teach the world acceptance through education and change the world one individual at a time.
Heart to Heart & Associates LLC was founded by women, who not only have professional backgrounds in the special education world, but who are also moms of children with special needs.
This is what we offer:
- Special Needs Preschool River Edge NJ
- Special Need Aftercare River Edge, NJ
- Social Skills Groups for Children & Teens
- ABA Therapy in the Home & Community
- Parent Training
- Parent Advocate for School Districts in Bergen and Passaic Counties
- Daycare and School Staff ABA training
- Babysitting-Parents’ Night Out & Not Just Sitting- A Babysitter Training Class
- OT & Speech Therapy
- Enrichment Classes in: Art, Music, Movement, Sensory, Karate & Swim
We are devoted to providing an appropriate and individualized program specifically designed for each child’s goals based on the latest research in ABA and autism treatment. Our dedicated ABA therapy teams are made up of a licensed BCBA, a Program Coordinator and trained ABA therapists.
We understand that the cost of care for children with autism can be expensive. Please ask about insurance options available to you.
Executive Director of Heart to Heart
To see if your plan is covered or for more information about our classes or services please call: 201-470-3269 or email email@example.com
**Click here to open and print the Heart to Heart class registration form at the Bergen County, NJ YJCC.
We Accept the Following Credit Cards:
Check us out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/heart2heart4autism